Things to Do in St. George Utah
Ramada is the premier southern Utah hotel in Color Country, home of six national parks. You will want to visit all of them – Zion, Bryce Canyon, the Grand Canyon North Rim, Great Basin, Capitol Reef, and Lake Powell. And don’t miss scenic Snow Canyon State Park!
The St. George area, know as Utah’s Dixie, has a mild sunny climate and lots of recreational opportunities. Play golf year-round by purchasing one of St. George golf packages. You can hike, bike, ride horses and fish any time of the year. And just think, in the winter you can snow ski in the morning and play golf that afternoon! Ask about our golf packages.
Discover Southern Utah for Yourself Around St. George there are Rivers, Reservoirs, Canyons and Mountains everywhere and you can go exploring yourself or get connected with any number of outdoor outfitters who can take you to do such things as:
Arts and Entertainment:
- The Tuacahn Center for the Arts:- (10 minutes from downtown St. George) Offers spectacular musical productions and entertainment.
- St. George Musical Theater Offers excellent productions year-round.
- Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum: is a multi-million dollar exhibit of the animals of the world and is a must-see.
- Zion Canyon Giant Screen Theater First Run Movies and IMAX Films.
- O.C. Tanner Amphitheater
- St. George, Utah Restaurants
- Fine Dining options include Scaldoni’s, Painted Pony, Rococo’s, to name a few.
- There are many excellent courses – Click here to see our packages.
- Fiesta Fun Center Go-Carts, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Batting Cages, Driving Range (very close to our property).
- Laser Mania: Laser Tag and indoor Miniature Golf.
- Sand Hollow Aquatic Center This is one of the best facilities of its kind in the west. We can accommodate large groups for parties, activities, racing events and more. Indoor Facilities – hydro tube, whirlpool, lilly-pad rope course, fountains, children slides, play pool, lap pool, diving area, volleyball, outdoor barbecue, children’s play area. The center itself is owned and operated by the City of St. George and is open to the general public. The facility includes a 25m by 25 yd competition and diving pool and a 5,800 s.f. leisure pool. The leisure pool has a zero depth entry area, interactive children’s water fun toys, a water walk and water slides. Various sprays and moving water provide the ultimate aquatic experience for the entire family.
- Ultimate Challenge Competition Center: Obstacle course, Velcro Wall, Jousting, Sumo Wrestling, Bungee Run, Arcade.
- Brigham Young Winter Home
- Jacob Hamblin Home
- Others that will take you back 100+ years as you learn of the founding of St. George.
Shopping is a lot of fun at the Zion Factory Outlet Shopping Mall, located adjacent to Ramada. Or you can browse Red Cliffs Mall or the many boutiques and shops in the area.
- Zion Factory Outlet Stores
- Red Cliffs Mall
- Antique Shops
St. George City Parks:
- Bluff Street Park, 600 N. Park St.
- Worthen Park, 300 S. 350 E.
- J.C. Snow Park, 825 S. 350 E.
- Black Hills Park, 265 Airport Rd
St. George Trail System:
This system of paved trails throughout St. George is easily accessible and offers over 30 miles of trails for biking, walking and roller-blading, You just won’t believe how beautiful these trails are until you try them yourself. Click here to learn more!
Maximize your stay in St. George by enjoying some time at the St. George Day Spa. We offer massage and body treatments, manicures, pedicures, and full skin care and waxing services. We are also proud to offer Wellness Services and Programs to improve your health and well-being. Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, a stop at the St. George Day Spa will be a great addition to your stay.