Every year the St. George Lion’s Club hosts the Round-Up Rodeo here in St. George. This will be held this Thursday through Saturday. The events include:
- The kid’s parade (A BLAST FROM THE PAST)
- Kid’s Night (Kids 11 & under get in FREE!)
- “Tough Enough to Wear Pink” (A donation will be made to Dixie Regional Medical Center for breast cancer for each ticket sold)
- Rodeo Breakfast
- “High Noon” Special Needs Rodeo
- The final night of the rodeo!
Come out and help us celebrate Dixie’s Round-Up Tradition!