When you’re in the St. George area this month, here are 8 events and activities you will want to be sure to experience:
- 3) Enterprise Corn Fest – Aug. 27 – Food, crafts, car show, book fair, Dutch oven dinner and more at Enterprise Elementary School (286 S 100 E, Enterprise) from 10AM-11PM. General admission is free. Call 435-878-2365.
- 4) Neil Simon Festival – Ends Aug. 13 – At 2PM and 7:30PM see one of three Neil Simon plays (“Barefoot in the Park,” “The Nerd,” and “Rumors”) in Cedar City. Tickets are $20-$25. Call 435-267-0194, but hurry because the festival ends August 13th!
- 5) Washington County Fair and Parade – Aug. 10 to 13 – As mentioned in our previous post. Saturday, August 13 will be the parade. Admission is free, but parking is $3 per car. Call the 24-hr info line at 435-652-5899.
- 6) Elvis Extravaganza – Aug. 20 – Celebrate the King with this extravagant musical tribute and world-famous Elvis impersonator, Kerry Summers from 7-9:30PM at the Canyon Community Center (126 Lion Blvd) in Springdale, Utah. Free admission.
- 7) Classic Car Cruise – Aug. 20 – Preceding the Elvis Extravaganza, come see the classic car cruise from 4-7PM at the Canyon Community Center, then stick around for the King. Free admission.
- 8) Shakespeare Festival – Through Sept. 3 – Celebrating 50 years with six classic productions. Tickets ranging from $22-$71. Attend one of the most well-known and popular Southern Utah events before it ends. Call 800-PLAYTIX.
With all that’s going on this month, it’s impossible to not find something to do! Come out and enjoy your summer.